As part of the 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference COP28, AVSI is participating in a side event organized by the Union for the Mediterranean today, December 11, at 5pm GST / 2pm CET.
The panel will explore the challenges involved in fostering Clean Cooking systems in Africa, showcase holistic solutions, and delve into the required behavioral changes.
Alessandro Galimberti, Head of AVSI Climate change unit, was one of the speaker and the panel was moderated by Grammenos Mastrojeni, Deputy Secretary General of the Union for the Mediterranean.
Whatch the event
Agenda and Speakers:
- Opening remarks and moderator – Grammenos Mastrojeni, Deputy Secretary General, Union for the Mediterranean
- Experiences, opportunities and criticalities - Alessandro Galimberti, Head of Climate change unit, AVSI
- Consumers’ behavioural change – Vania Vigolo, Associate Professor of Management, University of Verona
- From Improved Cook stoves to Clean cooking technologies - Fabio Parigi, CEO, Clean Cooking Technologies
- Governments between private investments promotion and community safeguards – Rwanda ministry of Environment
- Voices from Cote d’Ivoire